Welcome


Hi there and welcome to my new blog.

First of all I suppose you need to know two things; who am I and what's this all about?

I'm Alex, I'm 23 and I'm from Yorkshire. I grew up on a riding pony stud and showing is most definitely in my blood.

It's what I love and it’s also what I like to read about. The thing is, there's not actually that much out there. Not good stuff anyway. So in all honesty I'm being a bit selfish, if nobody else is writing about what I love, I'm going to do it myself. Of course I’m hoping it’s going to be enjoyed by other people as well and that I can write things that interest and entertain the fellow showing obsessed.

I would love to hear your thoughts on what is to follow, so watch this space...

I'm also going to try and be super social media savvy so check out my instagram account @showbusinessblog and Twitter @showingbusiness

Alex


x

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...